Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update on the kids

I just thought that I would upload some pictures of Wyatt and the girls. They sure a getting big and Wyatt has changed so much in the last month. I can't believe how great the girls have been with him. Liberty and Lily are pitching in a little more and doing chores around the house. Tomorrow I plan on going into town and getting a piggy bank that they can paint during nap time so that they can start keeping their allowance and saving it for something special. Liberty says she wants to save her money to buy a plane ticket to see her Grandma and Grandpa Womack. Cheyenne is adjusting well with the new baby and is always hovering over him and giving him hugs and kisses. Wyatt is doing well, and growing bigger everyday. But I definitely need to get him on some sort of schedule because I can't keep going on less than 4 hours of sleep at night and getting up with the girls in the morning. That will be my next chore. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.



Liberty and Wyatt


Lily and Wyatt
Cheyenne and Wyatt

Wyatt is definately happy being outside in the sun.


1 comment:

Sara Birch said...

Your kids are super cute! I bet your glad to finally have a boy!