Sunday, December 6, 2009

Water Baby

Wyatt is definitely our "Water Baby." When we take him in to the bathroom and take his diaper off, he is kicking his legs and flailing his arms before he even hits the water. I swear he was part fish. He needed a bath last night and decided to take some pictures of him, I think we were more wet than he was by the end of it. He has such a great personality and is so much fun. If I am having a bad day all I have to do is look at him and he makes everything seem so much better. His toothless grin is priceless. We have been very blessed to have him in our family.


This is my favorite picture of them all.


He actually sat long enough for me to get a picture that didn't have a funny or silly face.



He is always smiling at anything and everyone that will pay attention.

1 comment:

Sara Birch said...

Wow, he is getting so big! Such a cute little guy!