Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Liberty turned 5!

So Liberty's birthday was on the 6th of Sept, but Phillip was gone for work so we decided to celebrate it today. We invited Angela Tritle and her kids over for Hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner and cake and homemade chocolate ice cream. They have three kids. McKenzie who just turned 7, Cameron is 5, and Bree who is 2. They all had a lot of fun. Liberty had asked for a castle cake, however with time constrants I wasn't able to make it. But she was all excited about the cake anyway. She walked in the door from school and looked at me and said....."Ohhh mom, the cake is beautiful. It has an "L" on it just like my name starts with an "L". It was pretty cute. I had to drag her from the cake to help me clean the basement before the company came over. She wanted to eat it as soon as she saw it. She got a beanbag from Phillip and I, a Barbie and flashcards from the Tritles', a high chair for her baby dolls, a Monopoly Town game, and a polly pocket from her sisters. All in all I think that she had a pretty good birthday. I hope that she enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed her facial expressions.



No comments: