Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

We have had the strangest weather for Alaska. Normally for this time of the year we are right around 80-90 degrees with TONS of sunshine. Needless to say this year is definately out of the norm. We have had non stop rain for the last 3 weeks. Here are some pictures of our driveway and ALL the rain we have had for the last two days. Phillip emptied one of the rain gauges this morning and we had 3 inches in it, that's just for one day. If I didn't do anything with the kids, I'm sure that we would all be climbing the walls by now. I really do hope that the weather breaks so that we can go out and do some family activities before the REAL weather of the season hits (SNOW!!!). Liberty's new thing is that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up! Lily, I have noticed definately has her father's temperment. And Cheyenne is the most easy going baby of the three kids. My kids are my life and there is nothing I enjoy more than to be able to raise them with great values. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying every min of their lives. Until next time.

No comments: